Who is a financial advisor?
Financial advisors work with their clients to create personal financial plans for the long and short term based on their goals for themselves and their families. It may cover a budget, a savings plan, an investment strategy, a retirement savings plan and more. Once the system is in place, the advisor continues to carry out the client's wishes to meet the goals - monitoring the client's investments, recommending needed changes, and reporting results to the client regularly.
What's in it for you?
- Commissions: Attractive commission-based earnings and bonuses.
- Training: We offer best-in-class, structured, results-based training to equip you with the necessary knowledge.
- Unlimited income: We provide unlimited compensations based on the business you bring.
- Support: We will offer technical support, integrated marketing, efficient back office and client service support.
- Legacy & Networking: An opportunity to own and grow your franchise.
Minimum Britam FA Requirements
New financial advisors (financial services sales agents) - from outside the industry
- Minimum age 25 years (exemption sought for lower ages);
- Minimum KCSE Grade of C Plain;
- Diploma/Degree an added advantage; and
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
Experienced financial advisors (financial services sales agents) – from the industry
- Minimum age 25 years;
- Minimum KCSE Grade C Plain;
- At least 1(one) year of experience as an insurance sales agent; and
- Diploma/Degree certification added advantage.
The Financial Advisor Career Growth Ladder
- Financial Advisors - Responsible for personal production
- Unit Managers - Responsible for personal & unit production and earns commission from unit production
- Branch Managers - Responsible for branch & unit production and earns override commission from the entire branch
- Regional Managers - In charge of regional & branch production and earns override commissions for the entire region
- Head of a Network – In charge of countrywide production.
The Difference Between an FA & Experienced Hire at Britam
- FA's contracts are independent, while experienced hires may be permanent & pensionable on fixed-term contracts and short-term contracts.
- FA's earn commission while experienced hires earn a salary.
- FA's earn unlimited income, while experienced hires earn monthly.
- FA's commissions are charged withholding tax, and experienced hires are charged P.A.Y.E.
Want to be part of a winning team?