What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the [website/domain], we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information about how the website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies allow us to serve you with advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can you find more information about cookies You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: