The Graduate Trainee program at Britam offers a fast-paced and well-rounded development experience to our young and aspiring future leaders. Our work environment fosters the growth of individuals to reach their full potential, positioning us as one of the leading employers in Kenya and the region.
The program's primary objective is to continuously develop a robust talent pool sourced from local universities and specialized institutions. This talent pool will support our growth and lead our business towards achieving our future growth ambitions, emphasizing innovation and customer focus, among other values outlined in our corporate strategic plan.About the Graduate Trainee Program
Our full-time program is designed to prepare young future leaders for business leadership roles through authentic and challenging job experiences that span a duration of two(2) years. The program aims to develop technical skills through job rotations, assessments, progress reviews, on-the-job learning, appraisals, and coaching.
Through this program, our young leaders will be equipped with the necessary skills to succeed in their future roles, enabling them to drive the growth of our business and achieve our strategic objectives.Objectives of the Britam Graduate Trainee Program
- Grow and refresh talent;
- Build internal succession pipeline;
- Connect with the Youth;
- Driving business initiatives and innovation; and
- Be part of a purpose-driven organization and do meaningful work.
Through this program, trainees will receive guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals, as well as exposure to a variety of projects and challenges.
We anticipate that this program will not only benefit the trainees themselves but also our company by bringing in fresh perspectives and innovative ideas.
Stay tuned for more information on this exciting opportunity from all our social media platforms!Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following areas: Business Related Studies, Financial Management, Economics, Statistics, Education, ICT, Nursing, Art based and Science based degrees;
- Demonstrated academic performance of Second Class Upper Division or GPA 3.4/4.0 and above;
- KCSE grade “B” (with a minimum score of a “B” in Mathematics) or equivalent;
- Graduating class or with completed coursework by the time of application;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be an added advantage;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills; and
- Preferably below 25 years of age.